Last week I read an article showcasing a new book by Nell Freudenberger called The Newlyweds. It’s the story of a woman from Bangladesh who moves to America to become the wife of a New Yorker. The premise sounded so interesting to me. Moving to a new country to marry a man you hardly know takes a real leap of faith. One the I’m sure could make a wonderfully interesting read. I thought the cover was very eye catching as well. I added it to my growing to-read list. Will you?
April 28, 2012
New to the ToDo: The Newlyweds by Nell Freudenberger
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 8:05 pm and tagged with bangladesh, Book, faith, fiction, interview, Nell Freudenberger, new york, Newlyweds and posted in New to the ToDo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Books I’m Currently Reading
- #NewProfilePic https://t.co/cL9B1oGMZm 2 days ago
- RT @Iifeinword: I'm not showing it but this is how i feel: https://t.co/hw3hHP26gL 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann goodreads.com/review/show/21… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Lady Killers by Tori Telfer goodreads.com/review/show/21… 2 weeks ago
- This is what my week is starting out as...ugh! https://t.co/Ak4JY29MdJ 3 weeks ago