It’s a beautiful day outside today here in PA. A great day to take a book outside and enjoy the lovely Spring weather. I must say, I’m enjoying it even more with my vodka and coke! Hey, everybody deserves a treat now and then right? Have a great Spring day!
April 29, 2012
Spring Reading Outdoors
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Book, cola, fiction, outside, pa, reading, spring, vodka and posted in General Banter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Books I’m Currently Reading
- 3 of 5 stars to The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson goodreads.com/review/show/20… 4 days ago
- RT @imiKristin: Rest In Peace Flounder. I hope you & Bluto are in heaven having the biggest toga party ever. #AnimalHouse https://t.co/4Eo5… 1 week ago
- RT @camerondallas: When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts 1 week ago
- RT @thefactguide: Your past is done, so forget it. Your future is yet to come, so dream it, but your present is now, so live it with no reg… 1 week ago
- RT @girllifetexts: Retweet if you woke up with someone on your mind today. 1 week ago