It’s a beautiful day outside today here in PA. A great day to take a book outside and enjoy the lovely Spring weather. I must say, I’m enjoying it even more with my vodka and coke! Hey, everybody deserves a treat now and then right? Have a great Spring day!
April 29, 2012
Spring Reading Outdoors
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Book, cola, fiction, outside, pa, reading, spring, vodka and posted in General Banter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Books I’m Currently Reading
- RT @adoptted: Your voice is my favorite sound. 2 days ago
- RT @daddyslilskye: Your smile lights up my world, reminds me of all of the beauty that there is in this world. Your smile means so much mor… 2 days ago
- RT @Iifeinword: I'm not showing it but this is how i feel: https://t.co/hw3hHP26gL 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Lady Killers by Tori Telfer goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 month ago