It’s a beautiful day outside today here in PA. A great day to take a book outside and enjoy the lovely Spring weather. I must say, I’m enjoying it even more with my vodka and coke! Hey, everybody deserves a treat now and then right? Have a great Spring day!
April 29, 2012
Spring Reading Outdoors
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Book, cola, fiction, outside, pa, reading, spring, vodka and posted in General Banter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Books I’m Currently Reading
- 3 of 5 stars to Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Last Wife of Henry VIII by Carolly Erickson goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- ipsy.com/new?cid=spoile… 1 month ago