Ok. I decided to nominate 1 book each quarter as the worst book I have read so far. The first quarter’s winner is Second Chance Romance by Asrai Devin. I downloaded this as a free Kindle title. The book is about Kip and Mandy who were High School sweethearts, haven’t seen each other for years, and are reunited. The story was very good. However, this book gets the worst rating due to the terrible and tremendous mistakes within the written word to the point of distraction. Seriously, I don’t think this book was ever proof read or edited in any way. Some sentence don’t make sense, words are spelled wrong and the punctuation is sometimes just missing. Good thing it was free. 🙂 Have you read any books that seem to have skipped proof? What’s your worst read for the year so far?
April 29, 2012
Worst Book – 1st Quarter of 2012 -Second Chance Romance by Asrai Devin
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 6:42 pm and tagged with asrai devin, Book, fiction, Kindle, quarter, romance, worst and posted in Book Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Books I’m Currently Reading
- 3 of 5 stars to The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson goodreads.com/review/show/20… 4 days ago
- RT @imiKristin: Rest In Peace Flounder. I hope you & Bluto are in heaven having the biggest toga party ever. #AnimalHouse https://t.co/4Eo5… 1 week ago
- RT @camerondallas: When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts 1 week ago
- RT @thefactguide: Your past is done, so forget it. Your future is yet to come, so dream it, but your present is now, so live it with no reg… 1 week ago
- RT @girllifetexts: Retweet if you woke up with someone on your mind today. 1 week ago