My favorite place to read is in my recliner. Everyday, I look forward to coming home from work, kicking off my shoes, putting my feet up and enjoying a good book. A cup of tea doesn’t hurt. What’s your favorite place to read?
June 4, 2012
My Favorite Place to Read
This entry was posted on Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 7:44 pm and tagged with Book, Books, coming home, cup of tea, favorite, favorite place, read, recliner and posted in General Banter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Books I’m Currently Reading
- 3 of 5 stars to Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Last Wife of Henry VIII by Carolly Erickson goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- ipsy.com/new?cid=spoile… 1 month ago